David Haye starts petition to get Britain to give Ali a Knighthood

The_budweiser

Re: David Haye starts petition to get Britain to give Ali a Knighthood

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.' wise words from the man called 'ali'. make him a knight for the sake of sport. Do it for boxing. Let's celebrate a legend

... Haye is doing a great job by fighting/standing for a brother, it's a Job welldone. I don't seem to understand why he is a moron, or probably there is a reason best known to you. But in relation to the thread. It's really a plus for him.

He is just desperate for attention, he isn't doing if for the legacy of Ali or anything.

For a starter he really deserves it. I mean Ali is a really legendary fighter, and even those who don't know the first thing about boxing know his name. That says a lot. In addition to that, he would be the first Muslim knight, as mentioned. In times like these with the growing scepticism and racism toward Muslims, I think this would be very suitable.

For a starter he really deserves it. I mean Ali is a really legendary fighter, and even those who don't know the first thing about boxing know his name. That says a lot. In addition to that, he would be the first Muslim knight, as mentioned. In times like these with the growing scepticism and racism toward Muslims, I think this would be very suitable.

Religion shoudln't be a factor, then it just seems like Ali gets knighted to make the Muslims feel good.