Quigg vs Frampton, who wins? & round by round

Ton

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Quigg vs Frampton, who wins? & round by round

A very disappointing fight overall. Took Quigg ages to wake up, took Gallagher to spark some life into him buy saying "you could be down 6-1 here, Frampton's winning" - Quigg looked shocked. What do you put that down to? poor advice between rounds from Gallagher or bad judgement from Quigg? How that was a split decision is a joke. Quigg wasn't in the fight until the last few rounds.

No rematch please, I don't want to sit through that again. Defo a waste of £15.

Class acts throughout the build up - don't talk shite Sky, neither team came out with class.

I gave it to Frampton by 4 rounds. Quigg did absolutely nothing for 6 and a half rounds, Frampton a little bit more. I gave the 8th even, 9th and 10th to Quigg, gave him the 11th for the sake of argument, then Frampton took the last.

All this despite Jim Watt and Sky's attempt to manufacture a story that wasn't there - Frampton running on empty, no strength, in serious trouble.

No rematch please.

Edited by gavpowell

Re: Quigg vs Frampton is on.......

I dont favour Frampton as much as everyone else. Frampton cant take a punch and I can quite easily see a Quigg victory. (Not the same as an easy victory).
Yea,i think i share the same view as you,considering the fact that quigg is a very smart fighter and a worthy contender and frampton could be all about media hype.I stll favour quigg.

Re: Quigg vs Frampton is on.......

They fought a few hours ago. Frampton won.
wow, not exactly what i expected and had in mind, but how did it go.? Was quigg involved in the match or was he given a ko by frampton?. Am a little bit dissapointed with the out out come.

Wasn't able to watch this until this morning, i attended the Crawford fight. Like most said already, Quigg started too late. I thought he hurt Frampton slightly in the 11th, but Carl came back and won the 12th. Frampton by 3-4 points easily.