Haye tells Tarver "Chagaev first"

Brick Top

I think it will be Povetkin next as he's a Sauerland fighter. Boytsov has hand problems at the moment.

I think that's wishful thinking on your part Rob.

Povetkin is high risk, low reward, and Haye won't go near him.

To be honest BB, personally, I don't believe for one minute that Haye will shy away from Povetkin. I'd really fancy Haye in that fight.

I think Povetkin is the type of opponent that Haye would really shine against. The Ruski is not the biggest Heavyweight by todays standards, is no where near as quick as David and we will be right in front of him.

I'd fancy Haye in that one big time.

I think it will be Povetkin next as he's a Sauerland fighter. Boytsov has hand problems at the moment.

I think that's wishful thinking on your part Rob.

Povetkin is high risk, low reward, and Haye won't go near him.

To be honest BB, personally, I don't believe for one minute that Haye will shy away from Povetkin. I'd really fancy Haye in that fight.

I think Povetkin is the type of opponent that Haye would really shine against. The Ruski is not the biggest Heavyweight by todays standards, is no where near as quick as David and we will be right in front of him.

I'd fancy Haye in that one big time.

I agree Povetkin isnt great and is a highest ranked contender, I can see Haye taking him out in style.

#4 is ustinov

Wow, I thought actor Peter Ustinov died several years ago. What kind of shot do you give him against Haye? :)

Ustinov is bloody useless, but he's K2 promoted so I can't see that happening.

Sounds like the main reason I don't know him is that he's not worth knowing, thanks for the info, Iam.