RndbyRnd: Froch-Abraham, JMM-Katsidis, Ward *SPOILERS*

WelshDevilRob

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really have to give froch his props, he completely neutralized everything abraham tried to do. i dont think that it was a case of abraham not showing up.

if he can establish that jab, i think hes got a very good chance of beating ward. for his next fight against johnson, i think froch will try to go to war though which could be a problem for him (though i still favor him right now).

It's funny how Carl is now finding all the opponents Calzaghe was being pushed to fight.

I'm not saying he's anywhere near as good a boxer, but I think his paper record already pushes Calzaghe's, and a victory over Johnson would only solidify that.

I agree Calzaghe sat on his title for 10 pointless years, Kessler was his defining fight and wasnt exactly a shutout.

It's funny how Carl is now finding all the opponents Calzaghe was being pushed to fight.

I'm not saying he's anywhere near as good a boxer, but I think his paper record already pushes Calzaghe's, and a victory over Johnson would only solidify that.

said this on another forum

i think Carl's record is already a fair bit better than Joe's

whether or not he'd beat Joe is a completely different matter but i've no doubts he has the better record