RndbyRnd: Froch-Abraham, JMM-Katsidis, Ward *SPOILERS*

WelshDevilRob

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attila Levin vs Robert Helenius.

Grudge match or local derby.

I scored the first for Levin as Helenius seemed nervous to me.

Levin pushed the action in the 2nd and Helenius caught him and then after flooring his opponent stepped in and finished the job.

Levin holds a win over Ray Austin - which speaks volumes for Rays too high ranking. Not sure why Helenius looked so apprehensive - maybe the local hype/history.

Attila Levin vs Robert Helenius.

Grudge match or local derby.

I scored the first for Levin as Helenius seemed nervous to me.

Levin pushed the action in the 2nd and Helenius caught him and then after flooring his opponent stepped in and finished the job.

Levin holds a win over Ray Austin - which speaks volumes for Rays too high ranking. Not sure why Helenius looked so apprehensive - maybe the local hype/history.

Yeah, Levin looked the better fighter in the lead up to the stoppage, and Helenius started slowly, but he took one chance in R2 and finished it off in style.

Still needs a bit of developing, but if he can finish someone off as easy as that, he definitely has the tools.

Levin went for it, and at least went out on his sword.

He tried to overpower Helenius and failed.

Helenius is going nowhere. turd//

You reckon?

I think any guy with a pair of fists like those is going to go far enough.

When he also stood up to plenty of big punches from Levin, it showed he also has a decent enough chin.

You can't write anyone off on a round and a half, especially when they've just blown out their opponent.

I don't see Abraham knocking Froch out...

Froch is open in a big way, but I think he's fortunate to have a very good chin.

He has the low hand, but that works to his advantage in the offence, because he doesn't have to pull his hand back to take a shot, he just has to bring his fist up from where it's already hanging, and it's difficult for his opponents to see them coming.

Abraham has a tight defence, and Froch may find openings difficult to come by, and he does rely heavily on wearing his opponents down, so all I can see is a decision either way, depending on who does enough.

Good chance of a draw here imo.