Khan says he's not chinny!

Wheelchair

But being sparked by Liston is no big shame, he was one of the hardest hitters in the divisions history...Prescott is never gonna be regarded as a great...was more my point than anything about there careers as a whole

Maybe my comparison was a bad one. I'm certainly not putting Khan in the same class bracket as Paterson just can see some similarities.

Patterson generally had excellent recovery too.I personally see chin and recovery as two similar,but different traits.Guys like Joe Louis,Patterson and Juan Manuel Marquez have been knocked down enough times,but they usually got up and recovered pretty quickly.

frank bruno is a classic example of a fighter with terrible recuperative powers.

you have watched it to much.

I guess

There's some evidence for the theory that starting out at a lower weight than you should be can lead to some chin problems, I'm not sure if I'd classify Khan as being an example, but I do recall that De La Hoya early in his career was dropped by Campanella and another guy (?) and ended up having a fairly decent chin for the rest of his career. I do think that a lot of people are giving Roach credit for "solving the problem", when in fact we haven't seen if he's really made a difference or just done a good job of covering it up. I think Maidana will be a good litmus test, although certainly not the final answer.