Boxing Video Request

The_budweiser

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
In order to generate data for his upcoming fight with Anthony Mundine, CompuBox is looking for anything on Bronco McKart after his March 2008 draw against Raul Marquez (either L 12 Roman Karmazin, W 10 Jose Miguel Rodriguez Berrio, KO 7 Michi Munoz or W 12 Jose Medina). Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Re: Boxing Video Request

Hey Peeps,

Just wondering if anyone has and wouldn't mind sharing the doco or film called 'Knuckle". Stumbled across the trailer and it looks interesting.

Can you be a bit more specific please Pato. Provide a link for the trailer you saw please. Are you talking about this trailer? I have this, its a few years old now.

Yeah that's the one Selij. Looks old but seems interesting bud.

Cant upload Knuckle to Y/T as it will get pulled. I've uploaded it here for you Pato in the Downloads>Documentaries thread. Im sure you know how to use Filecloud.

P.S. I got about 8gb of traveller and bareknuckle fighting - if anyone's interested PM me for links as its not really mainstream.............

Knuckle Docu

Is there any others that you can recommend to look at. I don't mind these docos or movies.

None of the 8gb is docus Pato - just organized fights/footage, many of them rematches trilogies etc - and to be honest I haven't seen a good traveller brawl yet................live or on film.

• 6 months later...

We locked it so members couldn't post videos. We only want full fights in the video section to keep it tidy and easy for everyone when look for full fights.

Clips go in Other Boxing Videos.

If there's anything you wish to share add here and an admin will post it for you.

Thanks Golden

I was wondering if anyone has come across the May 2015 episode of TFG with Jim Lampley.

Yes Ive got it, full HD - and every other episode too. It wont be an online version though, HBO will cane it straightaway. Download only. Check this thread.............

Link

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...